- Your first offer should be below your limit. (Your Realtor will tell you if it's way out of line.
- Seller/Bank responses time could be as much as a week.)
- The Seller/Bank may make a counter offer. With banks if there are multiple offers the bank may ask everyone to submit their highest and best offer. When submitting a highest offer make sure you will be able to afford the new price.
- To see the Mortgage Calculator click here.
- If your offer price is accepted your agent should get it in writing as soon as possible
- Be prepared with bank owned properties to sign additional required bank disclosures and addendums
- If it is a bank owned property each bank will have different procedures for listing and handling their foreclosures
To start your home search now click here